For example he says "Is love a tender thing? It is to rough, Too rude,too boist'rous, and it pricks like thorn. To me this means that for him love isn't such a good thing, and it's not really working out for him. It's also to complicated, because he doesn't like the fact that Roseline doesn't love him back BUT still sees her beauty and her kindness. Another example is when he says "To soar with his light feathers,and so bound I cannot bound a pitch above dull woe.Under love's heavy burden I do sink. I think by this he means that love comes with a lot of problems and disappointments, and as light it can be it can also be heavy, and you might fall so hard that you might not know how do fall out of it. It's so easy to all in-love but to complex , and it's a weight on your shoulders.
Teenagers fall in-love all the time but it can get to complicated but can also be amazing, it's depends really on how in-love you are. There's not a lot you can do, you can't help it. We all have feelings so we are going to fall in-love so in a way I do understand Romeo, because love has its ups and downs, but as long as you have the person you love with you it doesn't matter. Things aren't always going to be easy, with love comes complications and isn't always the easiest thing in the world, but the love brings you together.
THATS SO SWEET GENESIS LOLL nah but i relly liked your post i wrote one about how i think Romeo is being rash so we had different topics but I can see why you are saying what you are saying. Romeo cannot control how he feels it just comes to him...i never thought of it that way! you should check out mine and see if it changes your mind at all
ReplyDelete