My Blog List

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In my life :)

The song that I'm using is "In My Life" by the Beatles, this song expresses different emotions and things. It talks about that there are places they remember all there life, some have change but also some have stayed. The memories are lost but never really forgotten because you'll always have them with you. In this song I think they wanted to express that love is never really forgotten, or memories in general. Your always going to remember them no matter what, because they are with people that you love. It also explains that although people have gone away, like have died and some might still be alive, but at the end of the day you will always remember the memories that you have with the person or the people, because it just meant that much to you.

In my opinion this is a great song because it talks about love, and it talks about that you should always cherish memories good and bad, which people don't do. I also feel like with this generation kids take things for granted, like their parents, their friends and people that really love them and don't really see what they have, and then they realize it when their friends have left and all they have is memories. I also think that this song has a lot of meaning and emotion towards it, and it was made with different things in mind. Who knows what they were going through when they wrote this song, but I think at the end of the day everyone can relate to the song. I mean I can, I've had people that have left me, and not because they want to because they couldn't simply stay, but I will always have our memories in my me and my life, good and bad.

The group wanted to really show that even though someone might leave on purpose or because they need too doesn't mean you can't remember the memories and all that you guys experienced together. You should lose your love either because at the end of the day, your always going to have experiences with the person.


There are places I remember 
All my life, though some have changed 
Some forever not for better 
Some have gone and some remain 
All these places have their moments 
With lovers and friends I still can recall 
Some are dead and some are living 
In my life I've loved them all 

But of all these friends and lovers 
There is no one compares with you 
And these memories lose their meaning 
When I think of love as something new 
Though I know I'll never lose affection 
For people and things that went before 
I know I'll often stop and think about them 
In my life I love you more 

Though I know I'll never lose affection 
For people and things that went before 
I know I'll often stop and think about them 
In my life I love you more 
In my life I love you more

No comments:

Post a Comment